Naturally, a cordless, rechargeable version of Hitachi's Magic Wand is appealing. And, when you get right down to it, that's exactly what the Acuvibe delivers. I thought it might not be as powerful, but it holds its own quite nicely. Heavier than the Hitachi, though. Don't drop it on your foot!
peace & passion,
peace & passion,
From the Acuvibe Online site:
Have an acute case of unsatisfying vibration? Try the ever-strong Acuvibe. Similar in size and feel to the infamous Magic Wand, this vibrator has two speeds, high and higher, and can be used in any number of situations and places because it is rechargeable and cordless. If cords are the reason you've been holding back from trying an electric vibe, the Acuvibe is the answer. Runs on 110v power, needs a converter for 240v. Two speeds, 11" long, head is 2-1/2" in diameter.
The AcuVibe Cordless Massager Vibrator flexible, "power-spring" mounted massage head gives a comfortable and powerful oscillation massage. The AcuVibe "flex-node" massage head feels great anywhere. The innovative oscillation massage technology focuses 100% of the vibration energy in the massage head, not in your hands. The AcuVibe Personal Vibrator Massager's powerful two-speed motor is vibration-damped and whisper-quiet.
The AcuVibe Softouch AV 1002 is a customer favorite - the finest cordless personal vibrator massager available!
AcuVibe Softouch Cordless Massager Vibrator Features:
- The EVA "flex-node" massage head feels great anywhere.
- AcuVibe - Exclusive oscillation massage technology focuses 100% of the vibration energy in the massage head, not in your hands.
- Powerful two-speed motor is vibration-damped and whisper-quiet. Choose from 4300 or 5700 vibrations per minute!
- Lightweight and compact size for amazing versatility.
- Cordless features: Integral, rechargeable NiCad batteries run up to 45 minutes on a single charge, over twice as long as other cordless massagers.
- Custom DC cord socket, use with OR without the cord!