Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hot Heart Massage Set

Hot Heart Massage SetI was skeptical. I thought it was a cheap gimmick but, much to my surprise, this thing is cool. I mean, it's hot. And it's on sale, too! The fluid-filled heart contains a little metal disk that you flex to active the stuff that gets hot. Then, for the next 20-30 minutes, it's like a little heating pad. Add a bit of the lovely massage oil that comes with it, and you have the recipe for relaxation.

The first time I tested this product, I was alone. I crawled in bed, got comfy, activated the disk thingy, and rubbed the hot heart over my sore shoulders. I wanted to time how long it stayed hot, but the next thing I knew, it was morning.

So, I boiled the heart for 7 minutes (per the instructions) to re-set the... whatever it's called inside there and, once it cooled, asked my partner to help me test it again. I received a vigorous back massage, and the heart stayed hot for a good 10 minutes after my partner ran out of steam.

My only complaint is that the edges of the heart can be kinda rough if you don't hold it just right. The oil helps, of course, but the manufacturer could work on design improvement there. I tried to research the company (Lover's Choice), because I'd like to buy more of the light, citrus massage oil that was included in the package, but the website was not responding.

It's a wee bit of a pain to boil the heart to re-set it, but that's a minor inconvenience. I plan to keep this handy and ready for use, right next to the other go-to products on my nightstand.

Until next time...

peace & passion,


Here's what Babeland has to say:

Make your next massage warmer (and hotter!) with the steamy Hot Heart Massager. A five-inch, heart-shaped PVC pack heats up when you flex the small metal disc inside. Sprinkle on a few drops of the included three-ounce fragrant Citrus Blossom Massage oil and indulge in a relaxing, deep heat massage that soothes tired muscles and wakes up erogenous zones. First-aid packs and hand warmers function on the same heating principle: by flexing the metal disc you create a chain reaction that causes the pad to crystallize, and then heat up to about 130 degrees. The heart holds heat for thirty minutes and can be reactivated in boiling water. Note that if the heart massager arrives crystallized, just melt in boiling water and let cool before reheating to use. Includes a mini massage guide. Note that this toy is not a vibrator, and is not recommended for use on the genitals.

  • Size: 5" x 5"
  • Material: PVC

No comments:

Post a Comment